Our first Arduino compatible board! The BCNino Micro is similar to the Pro Micro with an ATmega32U4 on board. With the beautiful Barcelona skyline on the back, we are so proud to introduce this board to honor our beautiful city.
This tiny board does all you’re familiar, with: 9 channels of 10-bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 Digital I/O as well as hardware serial connections Rx and Tx. Running at 16MHz and 5V. It has a voltage regulator on board so it can accept voltage up to 12VDC. If you’re supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the “RAW” pin and not to VCC.
- ATmega32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
- Supported under Arduino IDE v1.0.1
- On-Board micro-USB connector for programming
- 9 x 10-bit ADC pins
- 12 x Digital I/Os (5 are PWM capable)
- Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections
- Onboard RGB LED
- Onboard reset tactile switch
- Smallest factor, only 18x33mm