The DACBerry NTB is a High-End Professional Audio Soundcard with a beautiful gold plated and matte black finish. It’s plugs directly on the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3/3B+/4B. Compatible with Asus Tinker board, Jetson Nano and other ones using the same GPIO.
Based on the awarded ONE+ DAC design and the Nutube Dual Triode Valve. The Korg Nutube 6P1 is a modern update of the classic dual-triode thermionic valve (vacuum tube) based on vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) technology. It’s much smaller, consumes far less power and yet delivers the same audio with rich overtones as a conventional valve amplifier.
The Nutube produces a warm, unique vacuum tube sound. It delivers excellent linearity.
No soldering is required, it’s simple to install and use. All the mounting hardware already provided this product, suitable from beginners to professionals. Just connect your DACBerry NTB to your desired powered speakers or to an audio amplifier and you can be up and running quickly, enjoying flawless high quality audio playback within minutes of unboxing this soundcard.
Integrates a 384kHz/32 bit DAC chip with hardware volume mixing. Outputs are line level over RCA and headphone over 6.25mm jack cable. The DACBerry NTB uses the I2S interface for its audio input which reduces CPU load on the Raspberry Pi compared to USB solutions. It is also powered directly from the GPIO header so no extra cables or power supplies are needed.
DACBerry NTB is also capable to bring up to 1.5W to Headphones, delivering an amazing audio experience for those who listen through them. It’s compatible from 4 to 600 Ohm Studio Headphones.
There are a number of exciting projects and applications where the standard on-board audio on the Raspberry Pi simply won’t make it. Use it for streaming your favorite songs from your phone, create a multi-room audo player or media center, play your desired spotify playlist or enjoy watching youtube videos with a high definition audio, and many many more.
– Analog Nutube 6P1 Soundcard
– THD+N 0.003% / -98dB @1kHz
– PCM5142 (Master Mode)
– Up to 384kHz / 32bit resolution
– Up to 1.5W on 32 Ohm Headphones
– Dual ultra low-jitter and low-phase noise oscillators
– Dual ultra low-noise LDO’s for analog and digital power rails
– Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi / Tinker Board / Jetson Nano
– Gold-plated RCA and 6.25mm headphone jack
– Low-Noise design with isolated Digital and Analog parts
– Compatible with all Raspberry Pi’s with the 40-pin connector
– Compatible with OSMC / RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others
– Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.
|Dimensions||65 x 56 x 25 mm|
*NOTE: Check Documentation tab for drawings, guides and more.