The DACBerry ONE+ A PRO Player Kit is the perfect solution for those who wants to create a multi-room audo player or media center. Use it for streaming your favorite songs from your phone, play your desired spotify playlist or enjoy watching youtube videos with a high definition audio, and many many more.
Integrates a 384kHz/32 bit DAC chip with hardware volume mixing and an S/PDIF Transceiver to play/record your files digitally. Outputs are line level over RCA and headphone over 3.5mm jack cable. The DACBerry ONE+ uses the I2S interface for its audio input which reduces CPU load on the Raspberry Pi compared to USB solutions. It is also powered directly from the GPIO header so no extra cables or power supplies are needed.
- Analog / Digital Outputs
- PCM5142 (Master Mode) + WM8804 (Slave Mode)
- Up to 384kHz / 32bit resolution
- Up to 0.2W on 32 Ohm Headphones
- Dual ultra low-jitter and low-phase noise oscillators
- Dual ultra low-noise LDO’s for analog and digital power rails
- IR Sensor for remote control
- Gold-plated RCA and 3.5mm phone jack
- Optical (TOSLINK) and Coaxial (RCA) connectors
- Optical and Coaxial Input/Output
- Compatible with OSMC / RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others
- Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.
- DACBerry ONE+
- Raspberry Pi 3 A+
- 1.3″ OLED and I2C Cable
- Acrylic case
- Standoffs and screws
|Dimensions||80 x 80 x 45 mm|
*NOTE: Check Documentation tab for drawings, guides and more.
There are no reviews yet.