The DACBerry ONE+ is an improved version of the DACBerry ONE Professional Audio Soundcard with a beautiful matte black finish. It’s plugs directly on the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3/3B+ and on the Asus Tinker Board.
This is high resolution soundcard for the Raspberry Pi, with analog output and digital I/O. Simply stack the plug-and-play add on board (HAT) onto your Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2B or the new 3B and it will be ready to use immediately!
No soldering is required, it’s simple to install and use. All the mounting hardware already provided this product, suitable from beginners to professionals. Just connect your DACBerry ONE+ to your desired powered speakers or to an audio amplifier and you can be up and running quickly, enjoying flawless high quality audio playback within minutes of unboxing this soundcard. You can also add an optional IR receiver to allow remote control operation of your Raspberry Pi DAC.
Integrates a 384kHz/32 bit DAC chip with hardware volume mixing and an S/PDIF Transceiver to play/record your files digitally. Outputs are line level over RCA and headphone over 3.5mm jack cable. The DACBerry ONE+ uses the I2S interface for its audio input which reduces CPU load on the Raspberry Pi compared to USB solutions. It is also powered directly from the GPIO header so no extra cables or power supplies are needed.
There are a number of exciting projects and applications where the standard on-board audio on the Raspberry Pi simply won’t make it. Use it for streaming your favorite songs from your phone, create a multi-room audo player or media center, play your desired spotify playlist or enjoy watching youtube videos with a high definition audio, and many many more.
– Analog / Digital soundcard
– PCM5142 (Master Mode) + WM8804 (Slave Mode)
– Configurable onboard modes for WM8804
– Up to 384kHz / 32bit resolution
– Up to 0.2W on 32 Ohm Headphones
– Dual ultra low-jitter Kyocera crystal oscillators
– Dual ultra low-noise LDO’s for analog an digital power rails
– Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi / Tinder Board
– Gold-plated RCA and 3.5mm phone jack
– Optical (TOSLINK) and Coaxial (RCA) connectors
– Optical and Coaxial Input/Output
– SDB™ 1.0 Connector
– Compatible with all Raspberry Pi’s with the 40-pin connector
– Compatible with Asus Tinker Board
– Compatible with other boards using I2S protocol
– Low-Noise design with isolated Digital and Analog parts
– Compatible with OSMC / RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others
– Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain.
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.
|Dimensions||65 x 56 x 25 mm|
*NOTE: Check Documentation tab for drawings, guides and more.