The DACBerry ONE+ is an improved version of the DACBerry ONE Professional Audio Soundcard with a beautiful gold plated and matte black finish. It’s plugs directly on the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3/3B+/4B. Compatible with Asus Tinker board and other ones using the same GPIO.
This is high resolution soundcard for the Raspberry Pi, with analog output and digital I/O. Simply stack the plug-and-play add on board (HAT) onto your Raspberry Pi or other compatible board and it will be ready to use immediately!
No soldering is required, it’s simple to install and use. All the mounting hardware already provided this product, suitable from beginners to professionals. Just connect your DACBerry ONE+ to your desired powered speakers or to an audio amplifier and you can be up and running quickly, enjoying flawless high quality audio playback within minutes of unboxing this soundcard. You can also add an optional IR receiver to allow remote control operation of your Raspberry Pi DAC.
Integrates a 384kHz/32 bit DAC chip with hardware volume mixing and an S/PDIF Transceiver to play/record your files digitally. Outputs are line level over RCA and headphone over 3.5mm jack cable. The DACBerry ONE+ uses the I2S interface for its audio input which reduces CPU load on the Raspberry Pi compared to USB solutions. It is also powered directly from the GPIO header so no extra cables or power supplies are needed.
With Digital Audio Recording capability, it brings you a new world of possibilities. Play or copy your CDs in the most accurate way, convert digital signal to analog or switch between two different audio sources.
There are a number of exciting projects and applications where the standard on-board audio on the Raspberry Pi simply won’t make it. Use it for streaming your favorite songs from your phone, create a multi-room audo player or media center, play your desired spotify playlist or enjoy watching youtube videos with a high definition audio, and many many more.
– Analog / Digital soundcard
– THD+N 0.003% / -92dB @1kHz
– PCM5142 (Master Mode) + WM8804 (Slave Mode)
– Configurable onboard modes for WM8804
– Up to 384kHz / 32bit resolution
– Up to 0.2W on 32 Ohm Headphones
– Dual ultra low-jitter and low-phase noise oscillators
– Dual ultra low-noise LDO’s for analog and digital power rails
– Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi / Tinker Board / Jetson Nano
– IR Sensor capable for remote control
– Gold-plated RCA and 3.5mm phone jack
– Optical (TOSLINK) and Coaxial (RCA) connectors
– Optical and Coaxial Input/Output
– SDB™ 1.0 (rev. A1) / 1.1 (Rev. A2) Connector
– Onboard I2C connector (Qwiic compatible) for peripherals
– Low-Noise design with isolated Digital and Analog parts
– Compatible with all Raspberry Pi’s with the 40-pin connector
– Compatible with Asus Tinker Board and othes (Odroid, Banana Pi, XMOS interfaces..) using I2S protocol via SDB™ port
– Compatible with OSMC / RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others
– Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.
|Dimensions||65 x 56 x 25 mm|
*NOTE: Check Documentation tab for drawings, guides and more.