The DACBerry PRO+ Player Kit is the perfect solution for those who wants to create a multi-room audo player or media center. Use it for streaming your favorite songs from your phone, play your desired spotify playlist or enjoy watching youtube videos with a high definition audio, and many many more.
PRO+ use the Texas Instruments PCM5242 as main DAC, featuring balanced output, better Signal to Noise Ratio and THD. With the Linux drivers built in to Raspbian no kernel recompilation is needed, it’s supported by all the most used audio software.
Includes PurePath™ Smart Amp technology, which allows speakers to be driven with more peak power than their average-power rating, without damage to the speaker by voice coil over excursion or thermal overload.
DACBerry PRO+ also includes a 3W Hi-Fi Headphone Amplifier delivering an amazing audio experience for those who listen through headphones. It’s compatible from 4 to 600 Ohm Studio Headphones.
- TI Burr Brown 32-bit/384kHz DAC PCM5242 (Master Mode)
- PurePath™ Smart Amp technology
- Integrated hardware volume and mute control
- Built in 3W Hi-Fi Headphone Amplifier (TPA6120A2)
- Class leading audio; 114db SNR, and -94db THD
- 6.35mm Audio Jack for 4 to 600 Ohm Studio Headphones
- Built-in mini DSP
- Dual ultra low-jitter and low-phase noise oscillators
- Quad ultra low-noise LDO’s for analog and digital power rails
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi / Tinker Board / Jetson Nano
- Built-in header for external Volume Control
- Dual HW Mute Control for RCA and/or Headphones
- SDB™ 1.2 connector
- Onboard I2C connector (Qwiic compatible) for peripherals
- Low-Noise design with isolated Digital and Analog parts
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi’s with the 40-pin connector
- Compatible with Asus Tinker Board and othes (Odroid, Banana Pi, XMOS interfaces..) using I2S protocol via SDB™ port
- Compatible with OSMC / RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others
- Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.
- DACBerry PRO+
- XLR Extension board for PRO+
- Raspberry Pi 3 B+
- 1.3″ OLED and I2C Cable
- Acrylic case
- Standoffs and screws
- 5V 3A Ultra Low Noise power adapter
- 32 GB Sandisk Ultra MicroSD
- IR Remote Control + IR Sensor
|Dimensions||150 x 100 x 45 mm|
*NOTE: Check Documentation tab for drawings, guides and more.
There are no reviews yet.