Built on the latest Broadcom 2837 ARMv8 64bit processor the new generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is faster and more powerful than its predecessors.
It has improved power management to support more powerful external USB devices and further to customer feedback based development the new Raspberry Pi 3 now comes with built-in wireless and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Broadcom BCM2837 64bit ARMv8 QUAD Core CPU at 1.2GHz
- 1GB RAM
- BCM43143 WiFi on board (2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n 150mbps)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE 4.1) on board
- 40pin extended GPIO
- 4 x USB2 ports
- 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
- MicroSD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Upgraded switched Micro USB power source (now supports up to 2.5 Amps)
Note: Same form factor as the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, however the LEDs position has changed. If you’re looking for an enclosure for the Pi 3, make sure it’s stated as being compatible!
There are no reviews yet.