The OSA Electronics Bi-Directional Digital Isolator increases the DAC performance reducing the noise of I2S and other digital signals via GPIO on your Raspberry Pi or Asus Tinkerboard. It is also compatible with other boards using the same 40 Pin GPIO or for custom designs.
It integrates a micro USB connector for external 5V supply. We strongly recommend to use two separated power supplies for Control board and Isolator/DAC board. You can take a look to our Audiophile Power Supplies.
If you want to mount it with your DACBerry board as shown in the product image above, you can purchase it together the Standoffs kit with this board. You can also add optionally the Acrylic Case for Raspberry Pi.
– Master / Slave DAC support
– Fully Isolated Bi-Directional I2S
– Fully Isolated UART, SPI and I2C
– Fully Isolated GPIOs
– 8x Ultra-Low Noise LDOs
– Micro USB connector for external clean power 5V Input
– Onboard I2C connector (Qwiic compatible) for peripherals
– SDB™ 1.2 Connector
– Compatible with the 95% of market DAC boards
– Compatible with Asus Tinkerboard and others using the same GPIO
– Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.
|65 x 56 x 20 mm
*NOTE: Check Documentation tab for drawings, guides and more.