The DACBerry ONE is a Professional Audio Soundcard. It’s plugs directly on the Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero W. For other Pi’s please check the other model.
– Analog/Digital soundcard
– PCM5142 + WM8804 (Soft. Mode / I2C)
– Up to 384kHz / 32bit resolution
– Up to 0.2W on 32 Ohm Headphones
– Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi
– Gold-plated RCA and 3.5mm phone jack
– Optical (TOSLINK) and Coaxial (RCA) connectors
– Optical and Coaxial Input/Output
– Compatible with all Raspberry Pi’s with the 40-pin connector
– Compatible with other boards using I2S protocol
– Low-Noise design with isolated Digital and Analog parts
– Compatible with OSMC / RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others
– Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain.
*NOTE: Check Documentation tab for drawings, guides and more.