The DACBerry ONE is a Professional Audio Soundcard. It’s plugs directly on the Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero W. For other Pi’s please check the other model.
– Analog/Digital soundcard
– PCM5142 + WM8804 (Soft. Mode / I2C)
– Up to 384kHz / 32bit resolution
– Up to 0.2W on 32 Ohm Headphones
– Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi
– Gold-plated RCA and 3.5mm phone jack
– Optical (TOSLINK) and Coaxial (RCA) connectors
– Optical and Coaxial Input/Output
– Compatible with all Raspberry Pi’s with the 40-pin connector
– Compatible with other boards using I2S protocol
– Low-Noise design with isolated Digital and Analog parts
– Compatible with OSMC / RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others
– Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain.
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.
*NOTE: Check Documentation tab for drawings, guides and more.