Uses the Texas Instruments PCM5242 as main DAC, featuring balanced output, better Signal to Noise Ratio and THD. With the Linux drivers built in to Raspbian no kernel recompilation is needed, it’s supported by all the most used audio software.
DACBerry PRO also includes a 3W Hi-Fi Headphone Amplifier delivering an amazing audio experience for those who listen through headphones. It’s compatible from 4 to 600 Ohm Studio Headphones.
With Differential / Balanced output it allows connection to studio equipment or powered speakers over long cable runs.
Fully HAT compliant Raspberry Pi expansion board with EEPROM support.
- TI Burr Brown 32-bit/384kHz DAC (PCM5242)
- Integrated hardware volume control
- Built in 3W Hi-Fi Headphone Amplifier (TPA6120A2)
- Class leading audio; 114db SNR, and -94db THD
- 6.35mm Audio Jack
- 4 to 600 Ohm Studio Headphones
- +/-15V Integrated Voltage Regulator
- Isolated Digital and Analog Circuits
- Quad Low-Noise Integrated Power Supplies
- Raspberry Pi powered, no external power requirements
- Industry standard audio quality Phono/RCA connectors
- Built-in header to deliver Balanced output to XLR or similar
- Built-in mini DSP
- Fully built and tested Raspberry Pi accessory
- Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain.
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.
*Note: If Pre-Order is still available, means that the board is not yet in stock. Pre-Order now and get a 25% Discount!
**Note: Due delay in production related with design changes in DACBerry PRO, actual estimated delivery will be on Nov-Dec 2017.
***Note: On Jan 3, 2018, boards arrived. A performance test will be done to each board and also a new finish will be added as soon it arrives. Expected delivery will be on Feb-Mar 2018.