The RDY incorporates a new Ultra Low Noise LDO that brings a cleaner audio output.
– Analog stereo soundcard
– Burr-Brown DAC PCM5142
– Up to 384kHz / 32bit resolution
– Up to 0.2W on 32 Ohm Headphones
– Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi
– IR Sensor capable for remote control
– Ultra Low Noise LDO
– Compatible with all Raspberry Pi’s with the 40-pin connector
– Compatible with other boards using I2S protocol
– Low-Noise design with isolated Digital and Analog parts
– Compatible with OSMC / RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others
– Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain.
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.
|Dimensions||65 x 56 x 25 mm|
*NOTE: Check Documentation tab for drawings, guides and more.
Gives a really good sound quality for just 30 bucks. Running Moode last version with it and I’m loving it, 5 stars.
Despite it looks like an entry level board, it has a really good sound. I have been looking for a cheap and good sound card and comparing with Hifiberry DAC+, this has a better dac chip and I think it has a better qualitty overall.
I’m really happy with this purchase.