The RDY incorporates a new Ultra Low Noise LDO that brings a cleaner audio output.
– Analog stereo soundcard
– Burr-Brown DAC PCM5142
– Up to 384kHz / 32bit resolution
– Up to 0.2W on 32 Ohm Headphones
– Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi
– IR Sensor capable for remote control
– Ultra Low Noise LDO
– Compatible with all Raspberry Pi’s with the 40-pin connector
– Compatible with other boards using I2S protocol
– Low-Noise design with isolated Digital and Analog parts
– Compatible with OSMC / RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others
– Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain.
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.
|Dimensions||65 x 56 x 25 mm|
*NOTE: Check Documentation tab for drawings, guides and more.