Play Retro Games like never before using the RGBerry board with your Raspberry Pi! With this RGBerry board, you can connect your old CRT TV or any Professional Video Monitor directly to your Pi using VGA, SCART or RGBS output.
It fits discretely onto the top of Raspberry Pi, avoiding clutter of cables and fixtures used with other possible solutions. It is also usable with other compatible boards like Rock 4 and 5, plugging directly onto the GPIO header.
– Analog R, G, B, CSync Video + Stereo Audio output board
– SCART connector (European female style) with all the video and audio signals are integrated
– VGA connector with R, G, B, VSync and Hsync signals
– Onboard 12v booster for automatic RGB mode over SCART
– Active PWM Audio conversion onboard
– All Video and Audio Signals Buffered
– Onboard I2C connector (Qwiic compatible) for peripherals
– Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi / Tinker Board / Jetson Nano and others with compatible GPIO
– Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3/3B+/4B/400, Asus Tinker Board and others with the 40-pin connector (Odroid, Banana Pi..)
– Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.
|Dimensions||65 x 56 x 20 mm|
*NOTE: Check Documentation tab for drawings, guides and more.