Play Retro Games like never before using the RGBerry board with your Raspberry Pi! With this RGBerry board, you can connect your old CRT TV or any Professional Video Monitor directly to your Pi using VGA, SCART or RGBS output.
It fits discretely onto the top of Raspberry Pi, avoiding clutter of cables and fixtures used with other possible solutions. It is also usable with other compatible boards, plugging directly onto the GPIO header.
Use it with your favorite software such as Retropie, it is easy to install and configure. Just follow the Quick Start Guide and enjoy to play games like when you were a kid.
– Analog R, G, B, CSync Video + Stereo Audio output board
– All the video and audio signals are integrated in a Female SCART Connector
– Active PWM Audio conversion onboard
– Video Signals Buffered
– Onboard I2C connector (Qwiic compatible) for peripherals
– Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi / Tinker Board / Jetson Nano and others with compatible GPIO
– Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3/3B+/4B/400, Asus Tinker Board and others with the 40-pin connector (Odroid, Banana Pi..)
– Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.
|Dimensions||65 x 56 x 20 mm|
*NOTE: Check Documentation tab for drawings, guides and more.
There are no reviews yet.