The RLB0665N is a small 6 Channel relay board that can meet your needs for your home or industrial automation projects.. It’s plugs directly on the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3/3B+/4B. Compatible with Rock 4 and 5, Asus Tinker board, Jetson Nano and other ones using the same GPIO.
You can control AC/DC Motors, Electrovalves, Solenoides, Vibrators, Actuators and many more.
- Omron SPST Slim Power Relays
- High switching capability 5 A (250 VAC and 30 VDC), and high contact reliability by crossbar-twin contact
- Low power consumption: 750 mW (150mA)
- Fully isolated using industrial Vishay Optocouplers
- LED indicator on each relay for on/off status
- Onboard I2C connector (Qwiic compatible) for peripherals
- Up to 8 boards in chain, address selectable
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi and others using the same GPIO
- Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain.
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.
|Dimensions||65 x 56 x 15 mm|
*NOTE: Check Documentation tab for drawings, guides and more.