This small 6 Channel relay board can meet your needs for your home or industrial automation projects.
- Omron SPST Slim Power Relays
- High switching capability 5 A (250 VAC and 30 VDC), and high contact reliability by crossbar-twin contact
- Low power consumption: 750 mW (150mA)
- Fully isolated using industrial Vishay Optocouplers
- LED indicator on each relay for on/off status
- Onboard I2C connector (Qwiic compatible) for peripherals
- Up to 8 boards in chain, address selectable
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi and others using the same GPIO
- Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain.
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.
|Dimensions||65 x 56 x 15 mm|
*NOTE: Check Documentation tab for drawings, guides and more.
Danny H –
We use 5 of them to control several valves and motors. Looks like a very reliable board so far.
David L. –
I’ve been using this board for 2 years in an industrial environment, never had a problem. Realiable relays onboard from Omron, it is worth every penny.
This is perfect for my Pi PLC setup. It’s pricy (that’s why 4 stars), but it looks robust and good components used, so not bad at all.