The ULPS1225B is an Audiophile High Performance Power Supply. It includes input EMI Filter, attenuating all types of interferences from other devices attached to the line. Output stage performs a ultra low noise, ripple and dropout voltage.
It can handle up to 8x Raspberry Pi 4 at 5V streaming music, although we recommend to not reach the PSU limit for a better thermal and DC output performance.
It’s also a good choice for those applications that need ultra low noise and high precision outputs like RF, Medical, High Precission Data Converters and so on.
ULPS1225B is also available with Aluminum case and accesories. Check it out here.
– Ultra Low Noise Output Ripple
– Talema Audio Grade low-leakage Toroidal Transformer
– MUR860 Ultrafast Diodes (For a warmer sound)
– Dual +/- Outputs (Can be combined in Series or Paralel)
– Ultra low dropout voltage
– Slow Output Charge/Discharge (Avoiding “pops”)
– Inrush current limiting
– 115/230V Selectable
– RC and LC Input and Output Filtering
– Top Brands Components (Murata, Bourns, TI, Nichicon,…)
– Designed and hand assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.
0 to 15V Model
|Output Voltage||0 to 15V x 2 (Individually Adjustable)|
|Output Current||~1.2-2A x 2|
|RMS Noise (10Hz to 100kHz)||≤ 0.0000004 VRMS (0.4μVRMS)|
|PSRR at 1MHz||78dB|
|Mains Voltage||115/230 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Transformer||25VA Audio grade toroidal shielded|
|Mains Filter||High performance dual stage filter|
|Input Filter Capacitors||8 x 1800 μF Ultra Low ESR Aluminium / Long Life|
|Output Filter Capacitors||6 x 150 μF Ultra Low ESR Polymer / Long Life|
|Connections||16 AWG Terminal blocks|
|Dimensions||200 x 80 x 40 mm|
*NOTE: Check Documentation tab for drawings, guides and more.