This is the XLR Extension board for DACBerry ONE+/PRO+. It includess a 5 centimeters 12pin ribbon cable and 10 centimeters 6pin dupont cable to connect both boards.
If you want to mount it with your DACBerry ONE+/PRO+ as shown in the product image above, you can purchase it together the Standoffs kit with this board. You can also add optionally the Acrylic Case for Raspberry Pi.
– Single Ended to Differential Output board
– Increases the SNR Performance of ONE+/PRO+
– +/- 5V Low Noise LDO for OpAmp’s
– OPA134 + DRV135 Combo
– Elna Simlic Output Capacitors
– 0dB and +6dB Output selectable
– RCA Control over ONE+ board (for digital or analog RCA inputs/outputs)
– SDB™ 1.2 Connector
– Low-Noise design with isolated Digital and Analog parts
– Compatible with custom Single Ended to Differential designs needs
– Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.
|Dimensions||65 x 56 x 28 mm|
*NOTE: Check Documentation tab for drawings, guides and more.