The DACBerry AMP² is a High End Audio Amplifier capable to play at 192kHz/32bits. With up to 60W per channel in dual Stereo mode or 100W per channel in dual Mono mode, the possibilities are inmense! With a beautiful gold plated and matte black finish. It’s plugs directly on the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3/3B+/4B. Compatible with Asus Tinker board and other ones using the same GPIO.
It features an integrated miniDSP that offers you a wide range of configurations and possibilities, being able to upload your speaker response. The possibilities are unlimited, from a simple crossover to a complex 4 way speaker!
It Integrates an Ultra-Low Noise DC/DC Converter for a clean 5V to power the Pi with the external power input, so no need for any other external power source. In any case, we strongly recommend to use two separate supplies for Control board and Isolator/DAC board. You can take a look to our Audiophile Power Supplies.
If you want to mount it with your DACBerry board as shown in the product image above, you can purchase it together the Standoffs kit with this board. You can also add optionally the Acrylic Case for Raspberry Pi.
- Class D Amplifier
- 60W Quad Stereo / 100W Dual Mono
- Up to 192kHz/32bits
- THD+N @1kHz – 0.006 %
- Integrated custom miniDSP
- 15V to 24V External Input
- 5V/3A Integrated Regulator for Pi
- Custom Heatsink for the best Thermal Performance
- Low-Noise design with isolated Digital and Analog parts
- Dual ultra low-noise LDO’s for analog an digital power rails
- Onboard I2C connector (Qwiic compatible) for peripherals
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi’s with the 40-pin connector
- Compatible with Asus Tinker Board and other boards (Odroid, Banana Pi, XMOS interfaces..) using I2S protocol via SDB™ port
- Compatible with OSMC / RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others
- Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain.
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.
|Dimensions||65 x 56 x 12 mm|
*NOTE: Check Documentation tab for drawings, guides and more.