The DACBerry AMP² is a 4Ch x 60W 192Khz Class-D High End Audio Amplifier capable to play at 192kHz/32bits. With up to 60W per channel in dual Stereo mode or 100W per channel in dual Mono mode, the possibilities are inmense! With a beautiful gold plated and matte black finish. It’s plugs directly on the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3/3B+/4B. Compatible with Asus Tinker board and other ones using the same GPIO.
It features an integrated miniDSP that offers you a wide range of configurations and possibilities, being able to upload your speaker response. The possibilities are unlimited, from a simple crossover to a complex 4 way speaker!
It Integrates an Ultra-Low Noise DC/DC Converter for a clean 5V to power the Pi with the external power input, so no need for any other external power source. In any case, we strongly recommend to use two separate supplies for Control board and Isolator/DAC board. You can take a look to our Audiophile Power Supplies.
If you want to mount it with your DACBerry board as shown in the product image above, you can purchase it together the Standoffs kit with this board. You can also add optionally the Acrylic Case for Raspberry Pi.
Features the onboard I2C 4 Pin connector for peripherals like the 1.3″ OLED Display with the I2C cable.
- Class D Amplifier
- 60W Quad Stereo / 100W Dual Mono
- Up to 192kHz/32bits
- THD+N @1kHz – 0.006 %
- Integrated custom miniDSP
- 12V to 24V External Input (15V Recommended)
- 5V/3A Integrated Regulator for Pi
- Custom Heatsink for the best Thermal Performance
- Low-Noise design with isolated Digital and Analog parts
- Dual ultra low-noise LDO’s for analog an digital power rails
- Onboard I2C connector (Qwiic compatible) for peripherals
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi’s with the 40-pin connector
- Compatible with Asus Tinker Board and other boards (Odroid, Banana Pi, XMOS interfaces..) using I2S protocol via SDB™ port
- Compatible with OSMC / RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others
- Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain.
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.
|Dimensions||65 x 56 x 12 mm|
*NOTE: Check Documentation tab for drawings, guides and more.
Nick C –
I received this board last Friday and I am impressed. How such a small amp can produce that much volume is incredible. I use it with Volumio and it’s playing on 25% volume. The quality is great, I am not an audio connoisseur but it’s great for me.
I am selling my old huge amp asap