The DACBerry AMP is a Mid-Range Audio Soundcard and Amplifier . It’s plugs directly on the Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero W.
– Class D 3W+3W Stereo Audio Amplifier + DAC
– Analog Output + Speakers Output
– Up to 0.2W on 32 Ohm Headphones
– Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi
– PCM5102 delivering up to 192kHz / 24bit resolution
– Balanced Analog Outputs
– 4 pin terminal block and 3.5mm phone jack
– Compatible with all Raspberry Pi’s with the 40-pin connector
– Compatible with other boards using I2S protocol
– Low-Noise design with isolated Digital and Analog parts
– Compatible with OSMC / RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.