The DACBerry PRO+ is a High-End Professional Audio Soundcard with a beautiful gold plated and matte black finish. It’s plugs directly on the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3/3B+/4B. Compatible with Asus Tinker board, Jetson Nano and other ones using the same GPIO.
Uses the Texas Instruments PCM5242 as main DAC, featuring balanced output, better Signal to Noise Ratio and THD. With the Linux drivers built in to Raspbian no kernel recompilation is needed, it’s supported by all the most used audio software.
Includes PurePath™ Smart Amp technology, which allows speakers to be driven with more peak power than their average-power rating, without damage to the speaker by voice coil over excursion or thermal overload.
DACBerry PRO+ also includes a 3W Hi-Fi Headphone Amplifier delivering an amazing audio experience for those who listen through headphones. It’s compatible from 4 to 600 Ohm Studio Headphones.
Features the onboard I2C 4 Pin connector for peripherals like the 1.3″ OLED Display with the I2C cable. You can also add the MIDI Extension Board to get MIDI Input/Output.
– TI Burr Brown 32-bit/384kHz DAC PCM5242 (Master Mode)
– PurePath™ Smart Amp technology
– Integrated hardware volume and mute control
– Built in 3W Hi-Fi Headphone Amplifier (TPA6120A2)
– Class leading audio; 114db SNR, and -94db THD
– 6.35mm Audio Jack for 4 to 600 Ohm Studio Headphones
– Built-in mini DSP
– Dual ultra low-jitter and low-phase noise oscillators
– Quad ultra low-noise LDO’s for analog and digital power rails
– Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi / Tinker Board / Jetson Nano
– Built-in header for external Volume Control
– Dual HW Mute Control for RCA and/or Headphones
– SDB™ 1.2 connector
– Onboard I2C connector (Qwiic compatible) for peripherals
– Low-Noise design with isolated Digital and Analog parts
– Compatible with all Raspberry Pi’s with the 40-pin connector
– Compatible with Asus Tinker Board and othes (Odroid, Banana Pi, XMOS interfaces..) using I2S protocol via SDB™ port
– Compatible with OSMC / RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others
– Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.
|Dimensions||65 x 56 x 25 mm|
*NOTE: Check Documentation tab for drawings, guides and more.
zoso75 (verified owner) –
I created my DACBerryPRO+/RaspberryPi4/Volumio solution and feeling really satisfied, I shared it with my friend. He kept my gem so I obliged to buy a new DAC. Just to say that the sound is amazing, clear and powerful. The support, before the purchase, of Oriol was the plus. You can choose a miriad of cheaper DAC elsewhere but if you want the best quality and experience go for DACBerryPro+ , it worth every cent.
The DAC rocks the house, literally. Fairly easy to install, just plug it in. I used this board with a Rasperry Pi to make a Volumio music player. The audio quality is excellent, as expected.
This DAC is incredible for its price. The audio produced is extremely accurate and focused at all compatible bitrates. It produces an extremely convincing sound stage that is unheard of at this price. Shimmering highs and nice deep lows are produced where they are to be expected. It’s not quite as holographic as a few of my other hardware DAC’s, but those cost many times more!
Best DACBerry ever! I was so happy with the ONE+ but this one is just outstanding! Impressive bass, so deep and clear, vocals are amazing, well balanced in all frequencies. Maybe mids need some push but overall it’s an amazing board.
Glen Cox –
Very happy with the DACBerry Pro+ I received a week ago. Drives many different headphones very well regardless of impedence, excellent sound, and a decently low noise floor (especially when I’m running the DACBeey Pro+ on a Raspberry Pi 4b by battery). I can see why the TI TPA6120A2 is talked about in high regard in the various forums. Oriol tells me that he’s investigating ways of providing user accessibility to the DSP capability within the DAC, which would make an already excellent product …. outstandingly excellent!
I like it so much I have ordered a second!