The DACBerry SYNC is a High-End Professional Digital Audio Soundcard System with a beautiful gold plated and matte black finish. It’s plugs directly on the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3/3B+/4B. Compatible with Asus Tinker board, Jetson Nano and other ones using the same GPIO or SDB™port.
Uses the Texas Instruments SRC4392 as main Audio Processor. With the Linux drivers built in to Raspbian no kernel recompilation is needed, it’s supported by all the most used audio software.
Play music directly from Raspberry Pi using digital output, connect any compatible Analog soundcard to DACBerry SYNC and play music also directly from Raspberry Pi. Want more? Connect your TV or any other media source to one of the three inputs of the board and select the output you want. But wait, there is more! You can also play those digital inputs trought the Analog soundcard attached or even better using an Amplifier soundcard. And last but not least, this card can work as Analog to Digital converter and vice-versa.
Select the desired Output Sample rate and convert your digital sample rates to your desired one on digital and/or analog outputs.
The onboard microcontroller allows use to use the board in standalone mode, no need to plug it to Raspberry Pi or other board. You can control the DACBerry SYNC via I2C, sending commands to control input source, sample rate, clocks, volume, filters and many more. Works with external 5V power source using the 3.5mm Terminal Block onboard connector.
– Standalone or controlled Digital Sound Card System
– Compatible and stackable with DACBerry boards and others*
– SRC4392 as main digital audio processor
– Embedded ARM Microcontroller
– 3x Toslink Optical, Coaxial and TTL Inputs
– 1x Toslink Optical, Coaxial and TTL Output
– Two I2S ports in Master Mode
– Class leading audio; -140dB THD+N
– Digital De-Emphasis Filtering for 32kHz, 44.1kHz, and 48kHz Input Sampling Rates
– Supports Input and Output Sampling Frequencies up to 216kHz
– Dual ultra low-jitter and low-phase noise oscillators
– Dual ultra low-noise LDO’s for digital power rails
– Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi / Tinker Board / Jetson Nano
– SDB™ 1.2 connector
– Onboard I2C connector (Qwiic compatible) for peripherals
– IR Sensor capable for remote control
– Upgradeable Firmware for new boards support and features
– Works with all Raspberry Pi’s with the 40-pin connector
– Compatible with Asus Tinker Board and othes (Odroid, Banana Pi, XMOS interfaces..) using I2S protocol via SDB™ port
– Compatible with OSMC / RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others
– Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.
|Dimensions||65 x 56 x 25 mm|
*NOTE: Check Documentation tab for drawings, guides and more.