The ADB1616N is a 16 Channel 12bit SAR ADC Board with a beautiful gold plated and matte black finish. It’s plugs directly on the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3/3B+/4B. Compatible with Asus Tinker board, Jetson Nano and other ones using the same GPIO.
You can read up to 16 Anlog Inputs, like NTCs, potentiometers, reference voltages, pressure sensors, proximity sensors and so on. It is a great solution for your Industrial7Automation projects.
– 8ch 12bit SAR ADC x2 (ADS7828EB)
– 50kHz Sampling rate
– Internal 2.5V Reference (External/Internal 3V3 Selectable)
– Up to 3.5V Analog Input Voltage
– Input Filtering onboard available (Not populated)
– Up to 4x boards can be connected in chain, address selectable
– 3.5mm terminal blocks
– Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi / Tinker Board / Jetson Nano
– Onboard I2C connector (Qwiic compatible) for peripherals
– Compatible with all Raspberry Pi’s and others with the 40-pin GPIO connector
– Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.
|Dimensions||65 x 56 x 20 mm|
*NOTE: Check Documentation tab for drawings, guides and more.