The HBC8875N is a 12bit PWM Full Bridge Motor Controller with a beautiful gold plated and matte black finish. It’s plugs directly on the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3/3B+/4B. Compatible with Asus Tinker board, Jetson Nano and other ones using the same GPIO.
You can control DC Motors, Stepper Motors, Electrovalves, Solenoides, Vibrators, Actuators and many more. With up to 45V and 3.6A Peak Output current, there is almost no limit to control whatever your project needs.
– 12bit PWM Full Bridge Motor Controller
– Up to 5x DC Motor control (2 wires)
– Up to 2x bipolar Stepper Motor control (4 wires)
– Up to 2x unipolar Stepper Motor control (5 wires)
– Up to 1x unipolar Stepper Motor control (6 wires)
– Up to 1x unipolar Stepper Motor control (8 wires)
– Up to 6x PWM 3V3 GPOs
– Up to 8x boards can be connected in chain, address selectable
– Terminal block for external DC Motor Power Supply (6.5v-45v)
– Up to 3.6A Peak output current
– Undervoltage lockout and overcurrent protection
– Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi / Tinker Board / Jetson Nano
– Onboard I2C connector (Qwiic compatible) for peripherals
– Compatible with all Raspberry Pi’s and others with the 40-pin GPIO connector
– Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain
We only use original parts and from top brands on our products. Stay away from products using fake parts and help us to win the battle against counterfeit semiconductors products.
|Dimensions||65 x 56 x 20 mm|
*NOTE: Check Documentation tab for drawings, guides and more.